Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I love what I do!




So, here is why I love being at home with the boys. This......we can all stay in our pajamas all day if we so choose. Oh, to be this carefree forever. Nothing better than sipping on a drinkable yogurt on your basketball beanbag watching your favorite TV show in your PJ's! The boys are doing great this week. We are getting ready for Titus' 3rd Birthday coming up this weekend. I cannot believe he is 3!!! Time has flown. My Dad was just telling me this weekend that he just cannot believe he has daughters that are in their and approaching their 30's. He was saying that you basically go through life and then look up, and your kids are grown and you have grandkids. Your mind still tells you that you are young, but your age does not reflect that. Anyway, I wish they could stay little forever, but that is not possible. As Jordan just told me 5 minutes ago, "I will be turning 6! I am not staying 5!"

5 comments:

Patrick said...

now, that is awesome. i think that's what i'm gonna do this weekend. mmmm...drinkable yogurt.

Anonymous said...

I miss them sho bewy mush! Hug them for me!

Unknown said...

I sometimes find myself doing the same thing (accept I'm eating yogurt) sitting in front of the tv in my favorite chair, still in my p.j's. I'm supposed to be working, though! Anyway, your posts actually make me look forward to motherhood someday (a tough feat to accomplish!) -- I just hope I can come close to being the mother that you are!

Anonymous said...

I look forward to days of hanging out with Peyton in our p.j.'s watching girly tv shows! I think we'll skip the drinkable yogurt though! :-)

Sonya Terrell said...

How I love days of just staying in my PJ's all day! Remember the day not so long ago when we did that at my house...(tears welling up now!).