Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Easter





Hi all! So, I am a couple of days late on the Easter pics....sorry! My parents will enjoy this even if it is late!!

Easter this year was great. A monumental day in the life of GM...two services, which were successful. Several people commented on their communication cards that they accepted Christ during the service...now that is what it is all about! The worship was incredible, as always. The sermon, well, Tim shared the gospel in an easy-to-understand way that touched the heart of the crowd....and God added to our number...

Lunch with family....I totally felt like my Mom that morning...got up at 5:30, finished up the ironing for the day, put a pie in the oven, fixed Easter baskets, got dressed, got the kids dressed, put the ham in to cook while we were away at church, set the yeast rolls out to rise....WOW! I really am an adult!

The 2nd Annual GM Easter Egg Hunt (this is the 1st one outside, last year, we got rained out!). The kids loved it! The Easter Bunny came and took pictures with everyone. Some of the little ones were scared of him, but he was great! Jordan really got into the hunt, as you can see, I could only get a picture of the back of him because he couldn't stop to take a picture. He rejoiced as he counted out all of his candy when he was finished. Titus...well, he didn't really care about the egg hunt, and he sure didn't want any of that candy! He was highly irritated that anyone was trying to give him extra candy. Great photo ops, though...

Also, as I am forgetting, Sunday was my 30th birthday....it was a bit of a whirlwind, but it was just fine! Tim and I decided we would celebrate my birthday with his next month since it is just too busy around here right now. It seems crazy to me that I have reached this age. I sure don't feel like it....

Love to all and from our family to yours, we hope you had a wonderful Easter!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They looked sooo cute for Easter. It looked like Jordan had a blast and Titus tried. Wish wee could have been there!

Anonymous said...

Can I please just tell you how much I love those boys. I miss them so much. I miss jordan saying," I wanna hold Kelly" and telling Titus not to smile, and watching him go from frown to giggle....ok crying now. Sorry for the moment! Love ya!