Friday, April 07, 2006

Don't Have a Title

Okay, so as I re-read this last post, I thought it sounded a bit materialistic. Let me re-word some of this. I do love shopping. In every store I look for the very best bargains I can find. Something inside of me does love to buy. Why is that? I think different personalities get a kick out of spending money. My husband, Tim, just loathes spending money. So, here we are two different worlds colliding. Yes, I love the mall. Yes, I love Target. Yes, I love Hobby Lobby. I love to get out and see the newest thing, the best deals, the cool home decor. But, when I go overboard, and I usually know when that point is, that is when I cross the line. So, here is my semi-confessional...just wanted to clear a little bit of that up!!!

3 comments:

Patrick said...

i'm glad you cleared that up...i was beginning to wonder.







okay...maybe not...

=)

Anonymous said...

I love you and I love reading your blog. Thank you for this! I'm able to keep up with the happenings and get photos which is great. I miss you all so much. Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

I agree with what Dad said...You need to post more often. It gives us out of towners updates! :)

Ty