Friday, April 14, 2006

Titus' 3rd Birthday






Okay...so I have taken a little hiatus from writing this week. It has just been busy and writing has not been a priority. Anyway....Titus turned 3 last weekend and we had a Star Wars party for him. I went totally simple this year...trying to keep from outdoing myelf for every single birthday...good grief...they are still 5 and under, I can't keep killing myself every single time! So, anyway, simple--presents, cake & ice cream, play outside. They loved it. That's really all they care about anyway. He was overjoyed with all of the little toys he got. He is into everything that Jordan is into. No more Dora, Blue's Clue's, Sesame Street...no, no...we are on to Power Rangers, Ninja Turtles, Fantastic 4, and, of course, Star Wars. Tim's Dad came in and got to go to Jordan's soccer game and to the party...the boys loved seeing him. We had a great time celebrating Titus with our friends and family....Titus you are so blessed to have so many people who love you. I am so thankful for the network of supporters in our lives...here's to Titus and his wonderful little life!

1 comment:

Sonya Terrell said...

What a great day! Thanks for letting me be a part of Titus's special day. He is so very special to me!