Monday, March 27, 2006

Jordan's First Goal


Well, it finally happened! Yesterday was a perfect day! The weather was absolutely beautiful, church was great yesterday morning, lunch with a wonderful group of friends, and then a soccer game with our 5 year old Jordan. We have been waiting on this for two seasons now. Yesterday at Jordan's afternoon soccer game, he finally made his first goal! We went crazy with excitement! Jordan was jumping up and down screaming "Yes! Yes! Yes!" The sideline went nuts! Our friends Ty & Kelly were there, along with my sister Danyelle and her kids, Caleb and Alyssa, who Jordan just adores! I was so proud of him...we have been practicing and practicing....talking and talking about it. So, finally he got it! His very first goal! This is what I love about being a Mom...sharing in all of his experiences, all of his firsts! Way to go, Jordan!

2 comments:

Sonya Terrell said...

I can't believe I missed it!!

Anonymous said...

All I know is it was oh so exciting!!! He was so proud, as we all were.