Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Jordan and Titus


My kids crack me up! As I am sure everyone's kids crack them up....mine just make me laugh so much! (Or as my 2-1/2 year old says, "sho mush!")

Jordan is just like his Daddy...he could talk his way out of a paper sack. He is already honing in on this skill. He tries to talk us out of discipline and tries to talk us into things he wants. We will have to work extra hard to focus this skill to be used for good and not evil. Jordan is also very smart...he will definitely be going to college on an academic scholarship! He amazes me with the way he picks up concepts so easily...he will be one of those kids who does not have to study very hard. He is my cuddle bug...and he loves spending time with me. I love that! When Jordan was just learning how to talk, he would wake up and find me and say,"I wan hode you." Now that he is 5 he wakes up and finds me and says, "I want you to hold me." Precious!!

Titus is the aggressive one. He doesn't mind telling you what he thinks. He doesn't mind showing you what he thinks. He doesn't mind acting on what he thinks. He is certainly my little strong willed child. When he is angry, you know it. When he is grumpy, you know it. When he is sad, you know it. When he is silly, you know it. When he is happy, you know it. He is just the kind of person who says, "this is who I am...take it or leave it." He says the most hilarious things, as most two year olds do. When he really likes something he says, "I like it bewy sho mush!" (TRANSLATION: I like it very so much!)

He and his brother fight like crazy. But, they are finally starting to play together a little more peacefully. Tim and I monitor this pretty closely. We try to let them work it out, but they haven't quite grasped that concept. I love my boys..they teach me so much about myself.

Thanks for letting me go on and on about them. How could I have a blog that doesn't have something to say about my kiddos? They are my pride!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your boys! I love the way Jordan thinks- he is so like Tim. I love his hugs, they are the best. Titus is such his own person- I love that about him. I love listening to his conversations and translating for others. His affection you have to work for..but that makes it all the more worth it when reciprocated. You and Tim are doing an amazing job with them...and should the Lord bless us with kids...you will be on speed dial! Love ya!

Sonya Terrell said...

JOrdan & Titus are my favorite boys (besides my own)! I agree with Kelly you have to work for love from Titus, but when it comes unsolicited..as it does sometimes...he has the ablility to melt my heart! Jordan IS so smart and I laugh at the way he tries to manipulate situations for his own way! :) Watch out girls!!!

I am proud to be a part of there life and can't wait to watch them grow up to be amazing men, just like their dad. (can't believe I said that!)

Anonymous said...

Jordan & Titus....I look at them in awe. They are my sister's boys! Completely different in persona and demeanor. Jordan being the charmer. Titus being whatever he feels to be. Many unforgettable moments to be made by them. They bring a smile to me just thinking about the past antics. :)

Hang in there, Sis. You and Tim are doing great. May God's hand be on you as you continue to guide and mold them as they grow.