Monday, October 30, 2006

Fall Is Here




Hello everyone! It has been a very long time since I have posted anything. Wow! A lot has happened in two months. With school starting for Jordan, a new "to do" list has been added to life. He absolutely adores school and we are so thankful for that.

Genesis Metro Church has been such a blessing to us these past few months. Our lives are greatly enriched because God put us on this path. Our family is blessed beyond measure by the family of believers we live life with.

Tim and I just returned from a wonderful trip to the Atlantis Resort, Paradise Island, Bahamas. Ty & Kelly Greneaux won a trip through the supplier who supports the garage door business they own and they invited us to join them. It was incredible! I will write more about that and post pics in a later post. I don't think I will ever be "wow-ed" again. In short, this place was breathtaking.

For today, I give you fall pics of the boys. They are growing so fast. Jordan continues to get taller and Titus is losing that baby look altogether. I can't believe it. Where is time going? I wish it would slow down, but from what I have been told, it only goes quicker each year.

Love to all of you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carrie, good to see you back to blogging. I have thought often of picking it back up too, I have so many thoughts to write about. Time is such a issue!!!

I love what you said about GM being such a blessing to you over the last few months, it has been the same for me. I have felt a much stronger and deeper connection to my church home, to the people in it and with that a closer relationship with God. I cannot even comprehend or put into words what my GM family adds to my life.

"My" boys look so cute and it makes me want to come over and give them a hug. They are growing up fast and I am so lucky to be able to embrace them along the way.

I miss Titus!

Sonya

Patrick said...

so glad you're back to blogging. i like reading your posts. here's looking forward to more from you soon.

Anonymous said...

I love these pics!!! Titus looks like Tim in some of these, he is getting so big. Jordan is handsome as always! I cannot WAIT until Thanksgiving to hang out with them!!
Love U