Friday, August 18, 2006

Sisters


There is nothing like having a sister. Nothing! I am so very thankful for these two women in my life. Our relationships have grown--with ebbs and flows, up and downs--but they are a constant in my life and I love them dearly. Each of us has our own personality...we are all so very different, but we have a few things that keep us bonded.

Danyelle is the oldest---I won't tell by how much---she is a "C" personality -- organized, cautious, together, passionate, unique, adores children, takes things slow, and plans out everything she possibly can. She is the "older sister" and has always been. She has had her eye out for us ever since I can remember--looking out for all of us.

I am the middle--I am an "I" personality -- spontaneous, not very organized, people-oriented, trusting, exxagerater, fun in the sun (literally in the summer!), and energetic (think of the energizer bunny). I am the peacemaker.

Tami is the youngest---she is a "DI" personality -- fun, direct, spontaneous, outgoing, loves projects, endlessly the life of the party, and has a sweet sensitive side. Tami is the girl whom everyone wants to be friends with.

It is funny how we all came from the same genes, yet we all handle life so very differently. I love them so much as they meet me on so many levels. If you want to know what unconditional love is, the three of us have it. I am so very proud of our relationships with each other and so thankful that we have what we have.

I love you both, you gorgeous girls!

1 comment:

Sonya Terrell said...

Carrie, what a great picture of three of the most beautiful people in the world! You are so lucky to have such great sisters. I count myself lucky that you and Danyelle are such a huge and important part of my life on a daily basis and I LOVE, LOVE, it when Tammy comes into town! She just makes me feel happy to be around her.

God bless all three of you!